Entech Electronics provides a unique openness to our clients, eliminating traditional roadblocks associated with multiple entities. Our true teaming approach is designed to enhance the product development space, working with your nominated design authority towards common goals.
Our world class experienced engineers and management team, deliver competitive manufacturing practices and quality accredited contract manufacturing services. With both ISO9001-2015 and ISO13485 certification, you can rely on Entech for a quality result.
Servicing clients in multiple industries across the globe including communications, medical device manufacturing, defence electronics, transport, aerospace and more. Our in-house capabilities include:
- Two wholly Australian owned, operated and certified manufacturing locations
- Tin lead and lead free processing.
- Through Hole Assembly Lines.
- Dual Wave, Wave Soldering machine.
- Fine Pitch QFP and CSP placement
- BGA and µBGA placement
- Chip components 0201.
- Large PCB sizes catered for.
- Mixed technology assembly.
- Complete product assembly including POS packaging.
- MDA (manufacturing defects analysis) testing.
- Full functional testing using dedicated Jigs and fixtures.
- X-Ray and Optical inspection facility for BGA placement.
- Complex functional test jig design and manufacturing (in-line or standalone)
- Flying Probe testing
Component Procurement & Management Service
- Domestic and International supply lines.
- Sourcing of wire looms, including over moulds and semi rigid moulding, all custom and commodity cables.
- Metal fabrication, casting and extrusion, including all finishes and pad printing.
- Plastics tooling and manufacture.
Turnkey product manufacturing
- Project management and complete product life-cycle management.
- Packaging and warehousing including manuals, CDs, literature and cartons.
- Shipping direct to your nominated worldwide warehouse.
- Design advice on suitability for manufacture (DFM).
- Engineering support including PCB layouts and design.
- Production tooling and test jig design and manufacture.